HAND HYDRAULIC TABLE TRUCK TF50B
|Load Capacity||500Kg 11001b|
|Length Of Handle)||950|
Ideal for transporting loads to and from work cells, the portable
scissor lift table can be used as work platforms or raised and
lowered to facilitate load transfer to tables or benches.
• Welded all-steel frame with Powder-coat finish for maximum
durability and protection.
• Convenient foot pump for easy lifting and lowering.
• Overload protection ball valve prevents lifting loads past
• Steering casters with brakes.
• Removable chromed handle frame is both attractive and durable.
• Double scissor lift provides additional lifting height (standard
on HPS models).
1) More than 22 years experience team in manufacturing, service.
2) With ISO certificates service and quality is before profit
3) Sample order is welcomed
4) CE/TUV, ISO certificates
5) Free maintenance design
6) Fast delivery time within 30days
7)With protection bracket and brakes on rear wheel
Should lifting warning devices be part of a'Thorough Examination'?
Yes. Devices fitted to machines, such as cranes, which cut-out
hoisting, derricking or trolleying motions, eg when the SWL is
exceeded, should be regarded as part of the lifting equipment and
be included in the thorough examination. This applies also to any
radius/load indicator fitted to lifting equipment.
•Are pallets,skips,ladles or similar considered to be lifting
•Usually no. Where this equipment is used for carrying material
loads and are not permanently attached to the lifting machinery it
would normally be considered to be part of the load and a 'Thorough
Examination' is not required. The equipment should be maintained
and inspected to make sure it can be used safely including when it
is being lifted.
•How often should lifting equipment be subject to thorough
Thorough examination of lifting equipment must take place every 12
months - or every 6 months if the equipment is used to lift people.
Any accessories used in lifting should also be inspected every 6
months. These are the minimum requirements, where there is no
formal 'examination scheme' drawn up by a competent person.
1. Use & applicable range
It is a convertible vehicle using for lifting and transporting in
workshop, warehouse and wharf, etc.
2. Basic Data:
Model TF 30 TF50B
Load Capacity 300kgs 500kgs
Tiptop Height 900mm 900mm
Lowest Height 270/385mm 280/390mm
Table Dimensions 820×500×50mm 1600×800×55mm
Packing Dimensions 1050×520×340mm 1800×820×390mm
Net Weight 75kgs 145kgs
This hydraulic lift table uses fissional structure , hand change
position machine double speed structure. Foot tread a bit heavy
when lifting fast; And it tread quickly when lifting slowly. It can
be used in different place with load or without load.
- Install the handle (#33) on the frame seat (#13), and fix them by
two M12 bolts.
- Insert the foot pedal rod (#44) into the hole of the foot pedal
holder (#39), and fix them by pin.
- put the board in correct direction , and fix them by M6 nut.
- Test the cart before using it. Firstly step the foot pedal rod to
lift the table to the max height, and then there is machine
orientation block in the lift piston.
- Please fix the cart and to brake the wheel before loading.
- Adjust the table’s height by step the foot pedal lift up and down
to load or unloading in its rated loading.
- When lower the table, Tread the press board , the table is lowering
.open the check valve.
(1) Read and understand the instruction manual before assemble and
(2) Do not load the goods over the rate capacity.
(3) Do not allow people to sit or ride on the cart.
(4) Keep feet and hand away from under the lowering table. Suggest
to wear safety shoes during operation.
(5) Do not put your foot on the pedal of the wheel when table
(6) Put the goods on the some place of the table occupy more than
80% area of the table.
(7) Do not use the cart on the slope for safety.
(8) Do not move the cart when table with goods on the high site.
(9) Failure to operate the cart will cause the damage to the person
health or property loss.